Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic (Lion) can't find plugin but Garageband can

After upgrading to Lion, Logic is now not recognising a few plugins. All the plugins are the newest versions and all are stated as being Lion compatible. Also, I am able to find and use the plugins in Garageband, but not in Logic. The plugins do not even appear in Audio Units Manager list. Anyone have any ideas?

The plugins are Kore Player (Native Instruments), Vinyl (Izotope) and BigSeq2 (Audiodamage).

Thank you

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Sep 5, 2011 12:37 AM

2 replies

Sep 5, 2011 10:31 AM in response to CCTM

I have only run Logic in 64-bit mode. I know for sure that Kore Player is 64-bit compatible. I am not 100% about the other 2 but I think they are. Incidentally, Logic opens all of my working plugins with the 32-bit bridge as well as opening them in 64-bit mode. Does that mean anything and is there a way to stop it from doing that?

Cheers

Logic (Lion) can't find plugin but Garageband can

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.