Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought a iphone4, it was defective..

.., so they change me with a regenerated one. This one is defective too. i don't want no more regenerated. i pay for a new one not for a regenerated one!! How is possible that apple is so going down and down with the assistance.

And also,i bought with my first iphone4 the anti-glossy glare screen. 15€ on APPLESTORE. Then i sent it in assistance and my glare screen went with it. With the new (regenerated) iphone given me by the assistance, i bought a new glare screen.. (other 15€) and you know that the phone is defective.. They don't want to buy for me the glare screen protection!!!! WHY?!?!?!? IS YOUR PHONE!!?!? YOU BUILT IT!! NOT ME!!! IT'S A THEFT!! every time you give me a BAD iphone i have to re-buy a new glare!?!?!!!?!?! OMG

do you know how can i do?

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Sep 7, 2011 2:25 AM

3 replies

Sep 7, 2011 7:46 AM in response to tommaso from montelupo

Again, you're just talking to fellow users, so being argumentative and castigating others here is useless and impolite. Everyone here can sympathize with your frustration, but no one here has any power to intervene on your behalf. All anyone can do is tell you what diesel told you, that Apple's warranty policy is that they may replace a defective iPhone with a refurbished unit at their option. If you want to fight with Apple about this policy, you'll need to call Apple customer relations (call the tech support number and ask to be connected to Customer Relations). Arguing with us here is just a waste of time.

Regards.

i bought a iphone4, it was defective..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.