Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have installed Parallels 7 and windows 7 on my 2011 macbook air the clock and date are changing at random

I have the Mid 2011 macbook air 13" I have installed Parallels 7 and windows 7 - the mac clock and date change at random through out the day. I reset and have tried leaving it both locked and unlocked. no change. Anyone have an idea what is casuing this.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.1), Parallels and Windows 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2011 7:25 PM

3 replies

Sep 9, 2011 1:25 AM in response to craigsipad2

I recently upgraded my 2011 13" Air with Parallels 7 and am not having this issue, but if I had to guess I'd say that Parallels isn't causing the problem.

I'd recommend going to System Preferences and entering the Date & Time section, then make sure the checkbox for "set date and time automatically" is checked and that it is set to the correct region.

In order to make sure that Parallels isn't the problem you can go to the Configure menu for Parallels, then to the Options section and the Advanced tab. Under the Time dropdown, make sure it is set to sync to Mac OS X.

If these steps don't work, let me know, maybe I can figure something else out.

Hi, I have installed Parallels 7 and windows 7 on my 2011 macbook air the clock and date are changing at random

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.