Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple EPP discounts at Best Buy?

Hi,

I currently get Apple discounts through the company i work for. Does anyone know if i can take advantage of EPP discounts at a Best Buy? The only reason why im asking is because i still need to purchase Applecare for my MBP, and i want to apply my best buy rewards zone dollars to it.

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7), 15 inch

Posted on Sep 9, 2011 9:19 AM

7 replies

Sep 9, 2011 9:27 AM in response to kultyper

If I understand you correctly, you have three different kinds of discounts you want to use, and if that's the case, only Best Buy will be able to answer your question. In truth, I suspect any normal BB employee will be clueless, and will just make up whatever answer suits him. I'd never buy anything there myself.

Feb 2, 2013 11:52 PM in response to kultyper

Hate to revive this. I'm an employee of BBY #1445. I just got my MBP 13" which is $170 cheaper than Apple currently, so I can't see how that is a rip off (I'm saying that towards you other people in this thread). It's all about the employee interaction (an I know those can suck sometimes) =P

Anyway, I'm womdering as well is there is an EPP for Best Buy with Apple. If so, I'm looking to get a Retina MBP 15". Any moderators/apple support agents, able to answer this?

Apple EPP discounts at Best Buy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.