Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got an online book Apple script by Apple Computers.

Hi, I found an old book called Apple Script by Apple Computer Inc. Its an old book (1999)

I wanted to make sure can I post in my blog/website?

I would appreciate reply. 🙂

Thanks,

Manu

Book-OTHER, Other OS, Online Book

Posted on Sep 10, 2011 9:22 PM

1 reply

Sep 11, 2011 1:23 PM in response to manu.ieee

Hi,

Welcome to the  Support Communities

I would start here http://www.apple.com/legal/

This is a User to User Forum that has Server Space on an Apple Server and is moderated by Apple employees (Called Hosts).

The Host rarely make a Public Post apart for the Community (forum) about using the Communities (Discussions) in general. (i.e they answer on question on how these boards work rather than on Apple Products or Policies)

Your Thread has ended up in

Apple Support Communities > Applications > iChat > Discussions

I am not sure how this has happened.

The Link in the Paragraph above would have been the most likely place this thread should have gone.

However it can be difficult to get to grips with the layout here.

User uploaded file
9:18 PM Sunday; September 11, 2011

Please, if posting Logs, do not post any Log info after the line "Binary Images for iChat"

 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb( 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
"Limit the Logs to the Bits above Binary Images."  No, Seriously

Message was edited by: Ralph Johns (UK) (Some Formatting of Jive Link transposing)

Got an online book Apple script by Apple Computers.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.