Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Mini (late 2009) won't connect to wireless internet

The strangest thing happened to me just recently, a conflicting IP address appeared on my Mac Mini (late 2009) a few days ago. This IP was from one of my other computers. After this other computer had been shut down ever since, I keep on getting theses window messages saying "There is a conflicting IP tommiller". I decided to restart my Mac mini only a few hours ago. I returned and the message stopped appearing, but now I can't connect to my wireless Internet. An exclamation mark appears over the airport icon in the menu bar. I took forth all the steps to restart my wireless router, but nothing worked. The wireless works fine on all my devices except the Mac mini. What really freaked me out is that I have a portable Verzion MIFI, and my Mac Mini can't even connect to that. I'm very knowledgeable with Macs, but I've never had this happen to me before. My worst nightmare would be that the wireless card is shot. If anyone has the answer to end my stressful night, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom Miller

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Sep 11, 2011 9:55 PM

1 reply

Mac Mini (late 2009) won't connect to wireless internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.