Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Websites to a single domain

I am trying to design a wesbite for a group called CyFES. CyFES works in two different cities, but there may be a third soon. Anyway, I would like a man CyFES page... .from there, you can select the appropriate city. I would like the site for each city to look identical, but contain information that is specific for that city.

I was thinking that the best way to do this in iWeb would be to create a seperate site for each city that can be linked to through a welcome page... How would I go about doing this when using a single domain? I am FTP.

Would I set the paths like this:

Homepage: www.domainname.com

City1 site: www.domainname.com/city1

City 2 site: www.domainname.com/city2

Thanks for your help.

Posted on Sep 12, 2011 10:12 AM

2 replies

Sep 12, 2011 11:24 AM in response to Joshua Hawkins

In your specific cities sites you can add a pageless link in the navbar back to the home site or to the other sites with script provided by Wyodor. An the script and a working example of it is in this tutorial: #17 - Add a Link to the Navbar Without Adding a Page to the Site. It's a slick and easy of linking to another site and make it look integrated with your site.

OT

Multiple Websites to a single domain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.