Skip navigation

I get this little squiggle next to Mailbox and can't fix

441 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 7:13 PM by Carl Perkins RSS
originale Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 12, 2011 2:46 PM

I have a business address and a personal. I dumped Apple mail last year because it kept on crashing and switched to OUtlook which is worse. Got Outlook for the calendar so I can make appts with clients.  ical isn't compatbile with MS- wish Apple would make it so. But so many Outlook probs so  now back to Mail but not sure if I'll be happier.  But.....

I am trying to just grab this account. I never disconnected from mail but for some reason, one account can"t seem to work.  It is a POP account. I have checked settings with ISP provider and it seems fine.  But it is always offline. I have searched and scoured the net for answers and don't know what to do. It's not that complicated so I dont know what the fix  might be. Hoping someone can help.  Running Snow Leopard. Thanks

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.