Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting my iweb site back into snow leopard-not connecting to my SITE.

i had lion, and then backed up my entire Macintosh HD, I erased the macHD from my computer. I have 2 diferent users with 2 different sites, but I cannot get them when I open iweb, I cannot connect to iweb with my site, but I have all files of site available-such as pics, htmlm, etc..? what do I do to get these sites to op[en as they did before when I open "iweb" in that specific user...??

iWeb '08

Posted on Sep 12, 2011 8:48 PM

1 reply

Sep 12, 2011 11:32 PM in response to Community User

iWeb stores the data in a Domain.sites2 file whose default location is - Home Folder/Library/Application Support/iWeb

You need to restore each Domain.sites file to the appropriate account's user LibraryApplication Support/iWeb folder.

About the domain file...

http://www.iwebformusicians.com/iWeb/iWeb-Tips.html

"I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link."

getting my iweb site back into snow leopard-not connecting to my SITE.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.