Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I create an app inventory

Unfortunately, I am an app addict and I have too many apps. I love the features recently implemented to see the apps purchased. I want to be able to create an app inventory or database.

I have checked out the apps that say they are for keeping track of the apps, but they don't do what I need/want to do.

I want to:

1. keep track of the apps I have purchased;
  2. keep track of the date purchased,
  3. the price
  4. description
  5. support sites/app author
  6. comments or notes for my review of the app or comments on it.

It would be nice if I could have this on my ipod touch or ipad 2, but even being able to create an Excel sheet or a database would be nice. (My laptop is a Windows 7 machine with Office 2010)

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can accomplish this without driving myself insane? So far, I have been copying the descriptions to a folder in Evernote... but I have to use the descriptions here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/genre/ios/id36?mt=8 , which I copy and paste into a note. I could put them directly into an Access database too...

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.2, operating system is actually 4.3.3

Posted on Sep 13, 2011 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2011 10:38 PM

my advise try creating an app to do that if ur good with that stuff would be very usfull and a possible mony maker for you if you can do it as of now im no sure theres an app for that yet

2 replies

how do I create an app inventory

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.