Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICC not working properly in Lion

Hello,

I'm trying to solve a problem related to a monitor profile.

I've discovered that Lion isn't working properly when I create an ICC based on D65 (6500K) instead of native white. In my MacbookPro there is a problem when using this profiles: I can see a huge change in color depending on the viewing angle (my LCD lights my keyboard with a green light when there's instead white on the monitor), but the proof that is Lion which can't handle properly the profile is that when scrolling a text (black on white) I can see a green ghost image (during the scrolling) around the text. All this problems only when trying to force a D65 or not native white...

I've used different softwares: basICColor, SpyderElite, Quato; and different colorimeters/spectrophotometers: i1pro, Spyder3, ColorMunky.

I've also tested a different MacbookPro with glossy LCD and the problem is still there...

A very annoying problem for a "Pro"... hopefully I'm still using 10.6 on my Mac Pro, but I can't use my new MacbookPro!

Is this a known issue?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1), Antiglare LCD

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 9:22 AM

There are no replies.

ICC not working properly in Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.