Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't delete iMovie events

since lion update, i can't delete imovie events when in imovie. i get an error that says insufficient access priveledges. i've check them and they are fine. i can delete if i go to the folder in finder, but its kind of a pain. any ideas?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Sep 14, 2011 6:55 PM

6 replies

Sep 18, 2011 6:04 PM in response to elikness

nope all on my mac HD. this may be related to a similar problem i'm having in aperture, also have thread going there. basically if i try to veiw my aperture library from itunes (iphone sync) or iphoto, i see my entire aperture library but no photos or folders added to aperture after the date of the lion update. are photos, movies etc possibly stored in a new area with lion?

Sep 18, 2011 6:10 PM in response to jmf007

In your home folder, the videos are in your Movies>iMovie Events folder. All the Events are collected up under that single Events Folder. And as for Aperture, I don't use it so I don't know where it keeps that Library. I assume it's similar to iPhoto where it keeps the iPhoto Library in the Photos folder.

Does it refuse to delete on Events you have created since the Update? Or is it doing it just with Events created prior to the Update?

can't delete iMovie events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.