Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Odd happenings when importing aplibraries into Aperture

I was/am creating a compilation Aperture library of some older aplibraries = So far they're coming in fine but I just noticed a few odd things. There are three libraries/projects which are not coming in correctly - each one has 200+ images [I probably exported them out of a different Library but they have been upgraded so all are now at the correct current level of Aperture].

When I have the main browser open to see the projects only separately the images are there for these three projects just fine. But when I click to Go to the Project the screen is blank. And the 3 are not listed in the listing on the L side of the browser. I tried to reimport and it asked whether I wanted to merge and I said yes and still did not work.

So, although I have [I thought] imported those projects and they do show up in the project browser [of images] they do not show up on the L side list nor do any images show up when I click on the project icon.

MacPro, MBPro, MBAir & Aperture3, Mac OS X (10.6.7), iPad and iPhone4

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 10:50 AM

There are no replies.

Odd happenings when importing aplibraries into Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.