Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

liquid damage

hi ive got a black macbook (a1181) and i spilled some tea on it and it went off so i just left it and put it away.six months later i tried to turn it on and nothing happened however it still charges and has full battery but when its charging the green light goes dim. i need help

MacBook

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2011 1:40 PM

I am not real sure that there is anything we can do for your MacBook.....you spilled liquid on it and it quit....you left it that way for 6 months....I expect the battery having a charge in it and that it is willing to take a charge is going to be the extent of your MacBook's activity......

.....you will need to take it in and have it professionaly diagnosed and repaired.....

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2011 1:40 PM in response to dj rover 25

I am not real sure that there is anything we can do for your MacBook.....you spilled liquid on it and it quit....you left it that way for 6 months....I expect the battery having a charge in it and that it is willing to take a charge is going to be the extent of your MacBook's activity......

.....you will need to take it in and have it professionaly diagnosed and repaired.....

liquid damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.