Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after migration to lion

I bought a new i-mac because my old macbook pro crapped out but when I loaded my old time machine onto the i-mac I found that I had some problems with Logic Pro. It can`t find any sampler instruments and if I used a drag and drop version of ultrabeat with my own samples, it can`t find any of those samples either. I pretty much can`t work on any of my old projects because of this problem. Would really appreciate some help. Thanks for your time guys.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1), Lion problem

Posted on Sep 17, 2011 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2011 12:53 PM

To reduce any future problems, I would do a fresh install of everything (Lion and Logic). I know, I know, but trust me it was save you headaches in the future.

Time machine is a good for the specific computer it backed up, not another one (even if it's a mac).

Move the data over after you do the install.

Hope that helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2011 12:53 PM in response to tokyokid123

To reduce any future problems, I would do a fresh install of everything (Lion and Logic). I know, I know, but trust me it was save you headaches in the future.

Time machine is a good for the specific computer it backed up, not another one (even if it's a mac).

Move the data over after you do the install.

Hope that helps.

Problems after migration to lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.