Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Solution to slow printing in Bonjour

I just experienced the extremely slow printing issue via Bonjour. We have new Windows 7-based HPs, but I think that the problem resulted from my changing the name of our Airport Extreme Base Station. In any event, after flawlessly adding our printers being shared via our Base Station when configuring these new HPs, I had terribly slow printing responses today. I'm sure that the issue resulted from the Base Station name change. I found good suggestions in these Apple Support Communities after not resolving the issue by removing and re-adding the printers. I had to uninstall Bonjour Print Services for Windows after removing both Airport-networked printers, reinstall Bonjour, and then re-add both printers. That worked perfectly. They're not functioning just as well as they were. I hope that this helps others.

Kind regards,

Jason Havens

Destin, FL

Airport Extreme-OTHER

Posted on Sep 19, 2011 9:31 AM

There are no replies.

Solution to slow printing in Bonjour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.