Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Report a problem" opens the support sire?

I'm trying to report a problem with an in-app purchase (deducted from my card, but no magazine available for download). When I click on the "Report a problem"-link in the iTunes Purchase history, it opens a Safari window with the UK iTunes suppport site? (Why the UK site and not the Norwegian?)

This is on my Windows PC. The receipt mail also contains a "Report a problem"-link:

https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/reportAProblem?(etc)

This link only leads to the same support site. On the iPad, it only gives me a "cannot connect to the iTunes Store". Even with the store open and logged in.

This isn't the end of the world, but in essence it means that the only way to report is broken!

Posted on Sep 20, 2011 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2011 11:44 AM

Hi Thor, I've just tested this and I'm getting the same behaviour, which I'm sure isn't correct. I'll see if I can this problem noticed.

tt2

6 replies

Sep 20, 2011 11:56 AM in response to ThorH

ThorH wrote:

it opens a Safari window with the UK iTunes suppport site? (Why the UK site and not the Norwegian?)

from the view of far far away Cupertino based Apple, Norway depends to the "Northern Europe" section inside the EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa) region and therefore you will eventually land on a UK-Page.

Sep 22, 2011 1:57 AM in response to turingtest2

Thanks for trying, but this page only contains dead links and the not too useful message "If your country is not listed, support is not offered through Express Lane. You can visit Apple support siteif you need further assistance."

My problem has now been solved by the app owner, but it isn't good that there is no easy way to get Apple involved when something goes wrong.

"Report a problem" opens the support sire?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.