Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pictures don't stick on my site - they disappear

I created a newsletter as a web page , http://medvindutbildning.se/utskick on iWeb and it uploads fine as it seems. When I visit in tn my browser the pictures load slower than the rest. Ok so far. But when I use the "email the content of this page" service under in Safari the pictures doesn't apear in the mail, just the text.

Also when I publish the site to a local folder the pictures disappear. So annoying!

Someone on this forum suggested rotating the picturs slightly (1%) and that would do the trick. But id didn't solve the problem.

Another on suggested adding shadows to the pictures and that I have done at it made no difference.

A lot of virtual warm thoughts your way if you can help me solve this one.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8), + an iBook Mac X OS 10.3.9 + iPhone 3GS

Posted on Sep 21, 2011 4:57 AM

1 reply

Pictures don't stick on my site - they disappear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.