Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing requires more memory to be available, Quit iMovie and relaunch it.

IMOVIE WONT LET UP!!

This Issue is really frustrating! Ive been haveing issues with it for over a week now, and Have found no right answer in resolving this issue 😟 I really must solve this very soon, project is due soon. the Movie (New Project) is only 6:05, and has some music and text in there as well. I just bought my mac so I know there is plenty of space on it. I dont know how to free space, though I have tried by deleting events, old projects through the finder, and Ive deleted them out of the trash and closed and rebouted iMovie. Its really a pain someone please please help me resolve this! 😟 Its the new version of iMovie, (2011) ios 4.3.3 please guide me through any and all steps you know. Im running it through my new macbook pro.

IM TRYING TO EXPORT TO YOUTUBE OR EVEN JUST EXPORT, BUT THE ERROR MESSAGE Sharing requires more memory to be available, Quit iMovie and relaunch it, KEEPS POPPING UP, NO MATTER WHAT I DO, AND IMOVIE IS FREEZING AND CLOSING ON ITS OWN AND FREEZES EVEN WHEN I TRIED RE-EDITING MY PROJECT....

Thank You

Zave King

Message was edited by: Zave18

iMovie '11, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 12:33 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.