Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Widget Clock Is 4 Hours Slow?

In System Preference evrything is set properly and correct time zone. The Mac Book Pro clock on the top right of the screen also shows the correct time.

The problem is when I push the "F4" key to see my widgets, the widget clock is 4 hours behind.

iMac 27, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2.8Ghz Intel Quad Core i7 / 8GB / 1TB

Posted on Sep 22, 2011 8:23 PM

4 replies

Sep 22, 2011 8:55 PM in response to OzziesMAC

Are you talking about the apple provided "World Clock"? If so did you set it preferences correctly? After all it's a "world" clock! 😉

Move the mouse to the lower right of the widget until you see a little "i" appear. Click and set the preferences for your location.

If it's some other clock widget (or any widget for that matter) it too has a little "i" in one of the corners (mouse over until you find it) to see it's preferences if any (e.g., time zone).

Widget Clock Is 4 Hours Slow?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.