Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Support emails - make it stop

I managed to get Apple Support emails turned on by accident and now I can't make them stop. I've been to email preferences and set all options to NO and I'm still recieving 50+ emails and hour. Where do I go next???

Thank you,

Bob

20" iMac 2.4GHz Intel - 667 MHz, Mac OS X (10.6.7), 3GB memory

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 5:46 AM

8 replies

Sep 21, 2017 7:11 AM in response to Pablo 10

after sign in to apple account, then go to support you will see the "communities" at the upper right, click in to it and you will request to log in again.

After log in you may click on your name to get to your profile click in to Preferences it just above "view profile". look in to the Email Preferences, in there you should get what you need or unpick what you dont.

Sep 24, 2011 3:46 PM in response to baxterpgh

Actually there are three places to look (this software is really insane).

Anyway first click on your name to get to your homepage/profile. At the top there are three tabs one of which is Notifications, that's number one,. Next look at the right side of the page at the box Actions in there click Manage Email Notifications. Finally click Edit Preferences in the action box and click on Email Notification Preferences

I think that covers it all.

Apple Support emails - make it stop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.