Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ITUNES ACCOUNT

I'm having problems login in to my itunes account

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 5:33 AM

NESTOR9 wrote:

I'm having problems login in to my itunes account

That tells me very little, what type of problems are you having?

16 replies

Sep 24, 2011 5:57 AM in response to Csound1

I'm logged into iTunes ok but i can't download any Apps on my MacBook, iPhone or iPad.

The mobile devices just come back with 'iTunes password is incorect try again or cancel'. If I try it in iTunes on my laptop it hangs for ages saying "Accessing iTunes store" then comes up with "We could not complete your iTunes Store request, the network connection timed out".

There is nothing wrong with my internet connection and I can browse iTunes with no problems.

It's been like this for hours now and I have various apps trying to download on my iPhone that are cauisng it to lag as it hangs.

Any suggestions welcome........

Thanks

Sep 24, 2011 6:05 AM in response to NESTOR9

I'm also having a problem similar to this. Its saying it cant access and to check my network connection. But obviously it's on.

It happened right after i started downloading a few games. a few downloaded then they stopped and after that i couldn't access the store. Not only that i was having a lot of trouble going on ANY apple site. All other websites are fine.

I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ITUNES ACCOUNT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.