Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm not an iTunes user

I'm having to get used to it to sync my iPad 2. I've downloaded scriptures, free, and can't find the right sync to get them onto my iPad. They show in my Windows Media library. I don't want to sync all music/mp3s to the iPad. Just the scriptures. They don't sync unde "other" or "unknown". I've tried editing the genry to get them to sync. The bottom line, I think, is that the album or artist doesn't appear in the iTunes list for me to sync.

How do I get them there?

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 10:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 12:57 PM

You first must add the album to your itunes library. Open iTunes. Click file, then Add Folder to Library. A file explorer window will pop up. Locate the album that you want to add to the library(on a windows it is probably in a My Music folder of some sort). Click on the Album and then click the button on the lower right of the file explorer window. It probably says Done, or Add or Open. Something of that sort. It should then add the album to the library and you will be able to sync it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2011 12:57 PM in response to honeybeeaz

You first must add the album to your itunes library. Open iTunes. Click file, then Add Folder to Library. A file explorer window will pop up. Locate the album that you want to add to the library(on a windows it is probably in a My Music folder of some sort). Click on the Album and then click the button on the lower right of the file explorer window. It probably says Done, or Add or Open. Something of that sort. It should then add the album to the library and you will be able to sync it.

I'm not an iTunes user

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.