Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old style threaded view in Mail on Lion

I've just upgraded from Leopard (clean install on new disk) and are getting used to the differences...

I have a lot of issues, but the biggest one is my mail. It's a big part of both my personal and private life! The thing I miss the most, and that I really nead is a fully threaded view. There's a lot of mails - LOTS! - every day, and keeping track of where in a conversation (thread) a reply end up is important for me...

I've enabled 'Clasic Layout' and disabled 'Organize by Conversation'. But i still get a 'flat' thread... In Mail in Leopard, the thread view is completley 'tabbed in' (or 'branched' maybe is a better word).

Is there no way, hack or third party app, that can give me back that kind of threading? I know many say this, but for me this really is a dealbreaker! Maybe I could discribe and explain why this is important for me, but just trust me on this for now please...

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 12:59 PM

1 reply

Old style threaded view in Mail on Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.