Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad Scrolling Issues in iTunes.

Hi I don't think all issues have been resolved entirely in the 10.4.1 update to iTunes... I have a late 2010 MacBook Pro and in iTunes using coverflow I have problems when scrolling with my trackpad! When I scroll it can go waaaay too fast and on top of that if I flick on to an album going to the right it will flick back one (going to the one before, that is rather staying on the one I actually stopped on)!! This kind of goes for when I go to left but instead of going to the one after, it always goes to the one before straight away when I release my fingers from the trackpad.

I thought it might have been a glitch/bug with the natural direction scrolling but still I get the same thing when it's disabled and it's the only time my trackpad has a problem with scrolling because it works perfectly in any other app or situation iTunes I use. Unless I've missed something, I don't know? Please help!? Thanks...

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Sep 24, 2011 6:12 PM

There are no replies.

Trackpad Scrolling Issues in iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.