Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does iPhone 4 need bumpers?

I have the front and the black glass protected with a pricey but neat Moshi screen protector. About the sides, I often keep dropping my phone! I wonder if the steel sides need a case/bumper? I'm not particularly fond of those or of the skins as they kill the look and dont fit with my dock connector.

What will you say? Do the steel sides need protection or they can take a hand fall?

Neerav

MacBook 7,1, Mac OS X (10.7.1), iPhone 4

Posted on Sep 25, 2011 3:52 AM

8 replies

Sep 26, 2011 4:47 AM in response to AceNeerav

Bumpers are Meh Lol they def help from scruffs when you drop your phone but in my experience it didnt do what it was supposed to (not make signal go down)

Lol if you really want a bumper let me know. I have one that i dont use and i can give you it if your willing to pay for me shipping it to you Lol i would prob just buy a stamp and put it in an envelope.

Also my bumper is pretty worn down and has a few scratches on it but if you want it let me know haha

Sep 26, 2011 4:53 AM in response to AceNeerav

Do the steel sides need protection or they can take a hand fall?

Better to protect the iPhone from accidents.

The basic bumper does the job http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC839ZM/B?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

I purchased that bumper a year and a half ago, I have dropped my iPhone several times with no adverse effects so the bumper is definitely doing the job.

It's not fancy but it works.

does iPhone 4 need bumpers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.