Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download windows support software for mac book air running Mac oS Lion.. too slow in bootcamp

Hi guys,

Do you know a site which I could download the windows support software for my mac book air running MAC OSX Lion. Using bootcamp takes a very long time and seems to be stuck. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Sep 25, 2011 11:44 PM

3 replies

Sep 26, 2011 12:21 AM in response to gumsoft

Whart exactly are you having problems with?

Installing Boot Camp, manually updating the B.C. Drivers, Apple software update updating the drivers, or Windows Software updates?

You will or have a full Windows install. _ALL_ Microsoft Windows software is through Microsoft or 3rd partys. Apple just supplies the drivers for their hardware to be run in Windows.

If you want to manually install the Boot Camp drivers then try here?:

http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

Underneath the hardrive picture is a link for _Downloads_, it shows up as an error in my browser but when i put in "Boot Camp" in the "Search Downloads" bar I got a large list.

Hope that helps.....

Download windows support software for mac book air running Mac oS Lion.. too slow in bootcamp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.