Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is your enrollment ID?

I'v been trying to figure out what my enrolment id is for apple. I need help

ios developer program-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 8:15 AM

12 replies

Feb 4, 2012 11:22 PM in response to K T

Sorry for digging the thread up but I can't find my enrollment ID there, now it is the sentence: "Your iOS Developer Program is about to expire.To maintain your access to certain technical resources, please visit the Programs & Add-Ons section and renew your membership(s)."

My program is about to expire and I have to renew it by sending the purchase form by fax and there is a field called "Apple Developer Program Enrollment ID". I can find this ID because it's not there anymore, instead it is replaced by the above sentence. How can I get the ID back ?? Is this some kind of bug ?? Would you please reply me soon because my program is close to the expiration day, thank for your help.

May 28, 2012 7:59 PM in response to K T

Wonderful fast reply. Thanks a lot for that!

I couldn't find it anywhere on the Member Center, which was bizarre, but if I can use the other one it's all good. I also looked a bit more and it looks like you can just use your e-mail associated to the dev account.

But I used the other Enrollment ID.

Thanks a lot again!

Nov 24, 2012 6:20 PM in response to yigaboo21

Hi Yigaboo21,

My Apple Developer Account is going expired soon (Dec 13th 2012).

I had printed out the purchase form. The renewal website told me that I must include these information to my Purchase Form

- Program

- Company ID

- Person ID

- Full Name

- Email:

- Phone

But I can't see where to input my Company ID and Phone on the form.

And at the Visa information section, I can't see where to input my CCV/CCV2 Code

Did you renew your account by this form?

Can you guid me to complete it?

Do I have to input Company ID and Phone to the Form, and Do I have to input CCV/CCV2 Code beside the Visa Card Number?

Thanks alot,

Hau.Le

Mar 15, 2013 7:33 AM in response to Laiz

I am aslo facing the same issues in Renewal of iOs membership programm. I have filled all the required details like credit card number and address etc. After placeing the order, they showing a thnaks message and saying that it will take two buisness day, But I did not got any mail regarding this in given time frame. Still i an waiting their mail . what should i do next.

let me know......

thanks,

Avinash

What is your enrollment ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.