Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after 09 upgrade, my site is not viewing pdf enlargement on safari???

Mac OS X (10.5.8), iweb

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 9:40 AM

What's the URL of your site so we can examine it first hand?

OT

23 replies

Sep 26, 2011 9:55 AM in response to studioyves

Since Firefox is now the most popular browser and your PDFs won't load in it, its better to upload it as an html page to open in a new window or use Google Docs viewer...

http://www.iwebformusicians.com/Website-Email-Marketing/Google-Doc-Viewer.html

You can create the html page with iWeb or, for a faster loading page, create a simple doc with an editor.

"I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link."

Sep 26, 2011 11:07 AM in response to Badunit

thanks for al suggestions

the large and very large multipage pdfs are suppose to give choice to view and downoad.

that is the way it was suppse to work. but since my upgrade to 09 with all the upgrade versions....my browsers are not giving me the pdf choice to view or download. I'm a bit at a loss why your view worked and not on my browser...just in case you missed it above, my iphone shows the whole site perfectly with the pdf's et all..

thank you Badunit

Roddy i won't html just yet, but your suggestion looks great..but don't understand why sometimes pdf works and sometimes not

old toad...any thing mate?

Sep 26, 2011 11:36 AM in response to Old Toad

thanks toad, i'm on 10.5.8 and just upgrade to 09 iweb...and to 3.0.4 --macbook pro 2.4 core 2 duo

cache di dnot work

why would it work on iphone and not on desktop?

any idea why the click to the image won't allow the image to be seen in pdf?? any longer?sinc ethe upgrade

08 seemed to have worked fine until then

Badnit why is yours working?

still trying to find a solution before i jump to HTML

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.