Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading my video to itunes

cannot find video on iPad after uploading and syncing to iPad

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3, Made video with Toast uploaded

Posted on Sep 26, 2011 6:06 PM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2011 12:35 AM in response to steven lfromrockland

If you've synced a video via your computer's iTunes then it should be in the Videos app on the iPad. If it doesn't appear in Videos then on the iPad does the value in Settings > General > About > Videos indicate that it was synced ? And/or when connected to your computer's iTunes does it show in the Films section under the iPad 'device' on the left-hand side of iTunes ?

If it doesn't show then try re-syncing it - if it's not in a compatible format then you may need to create a version that is via Advanced > Create iPad Version

If they indicate that it should on the iPad but you can't find if then try closing the Videos app completely and see if it shows when you re-open it : from the home screen (i.e. not with Videos 'open' on-screen) double-click the home button to bring up the taskbar, then press and hold any of the apps on the taskbar for a couple of seconds or so until they start shaking, then press the '-' in the top left of the Videos app to close it, and touch any part of the screen above the taskbar so as to stop the shaking and close the taskbar.

If that doesn't work then you could try a reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

Uploading my video to itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.