Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ADC 22'inch monitor black

Hello

suddenly the screen started and then became black. Normally I unplug the compt and then the screen comes back once it has been replugged. This time the lid is on on but the screen is black!

I plugged back my 19' ADC monitor and it works fine (since its used on my cube) , I replugged the 22 but still nothing. I suppose something is wrong so I opened it but everything is neat!!!

any idea?

thanks

Imac DVSE ,Cube , Powerbooks (150-Wallstreet -Clamshell SE) G4 Dual 450/1.8G, Mac OS 9.1.x, OS 7.1-7.5-9.1-9.2-10.1-10.3-10.4 - Airport snowDual base statio

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 1:28 PM

😁 ok I opened teh screen and everything is neat inside. Realise it could come from the power button as it is a small electronic part with cable moving. Left it opened a week and decided to but it back together but didn't replug the power button.

Plugged back to the comp and the screen starts without problems!!!😝

life so funny sometimes with computers eh

wonder why I write stuff here...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2011 1:28 PM in response to OS 9.1 is the best!!!

😁 ok I opened teh screen and everything is neat inside. Realise it could come from the power button as it is a small electronic part with cable moving. Left it opened a week and decided to but it back together but didn't replug the power button.

Plugged back to the comp and the screen starts without problems!!!😝

life so funny sometimes with computers eh

wonder why I write stuff here...

ADC 22'inch monitor black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.