Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No faith in Apple.

So I got an iPad 2 the screen starting flickering. I want on Apple.com, and it was covered. I did the online repair request and got the box 2 days later. I sent the iPad then I was told that my they received the box empty. Then I talked to a manager, he was rude and did not do anything for me. Then I speak to Executive Relations, still no luck. So what the **** happend to my iPad? I am 100% sure apple accepted my package at the markham ontario location. I even got a confirmation email.

The tracking says.

Merchandise is missing UPS will notify the sender with additional details / Package was damaged and is being held at a UPS location

Damage reported / Damage claim under investigation

I have no control over the damage claim, since Apple has my package.

So to sum it all up, they are not doing jack ****. Im guessing they are going to keep the money they get from the claim, and still not send me a ****in replacement.

I lost complete faith in Apple.

iPad 2, Other OS

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 6:30 PM

10 replies

Sep 27, 2011 6:38 PM in response to gill1234

That letter does not say that Apple ever received your package. It says "Package was damaged and is being held at a UPS location. It also says that UPS is it is under investigation. Has UPS contacted you as they stated in this letter? If not, have you called them?

I could understand if you had lost faith in UPS, but I don't see how this is Apple's fault or why you think Apple has your package.

Sep 27, 2011 9:25 PM in response to gill1234

I don't know what your "claim number" is. If you are referring to the tracking number you don't have one if the package was in the process of being returned to you. You can call AppleCare and ask to be transferred to Customer Service and explain your situation to them. Have your original service number available (you should have received it in an email from Apple when you started your repair) so they can track this. Be courteous and remember that Apple does not operate UPS and cannot make them go faster, they are in the same situation as you, waiting for UPS.

Even if you had the tracking number do you think UPS would go faster for you than they would for Apple?

I don't know who Tim O'Neill is so I can't help you with that but you could ask Apple Customer Service to transfer you to him if it becomes necessary.

Sep 28, 2011 10:19 AM in response to gill1234

I feel bad for you.

I made an online order from Sears craftsman tools. Box damaged. Emailed sears. Lots of finger pointing between Sears & UPS. From Sears perspective, UPS wasn't responding to Sears quiries. UPS were slow in informing Sears that they had completed their investigation. Called sears repeatedly to get them to press UPS. Finally, Sears got UPS and me on the phone & UPS said they accepted package as damaged & item disappearance. Sears resent item.

I believe that UPS includes insurance in the price of the shipping. They should be able to refund you or apple the declared value of the shippment.

Check.

Robert

No faith in Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.