Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Full Screen Page Displacement Issue, Scrolling Artefact.

Hi, there

I really want to make Safari my default browser, it seems like nearly the perfect balance between Firefox and Chrome. I have had a few issues with Safari, though. Once I upgraded to Lion, I decided to give Safari another try. It was very unstable and had weird graphical artefacts when scrolling (ie, the text would sort of copy down the page as I scrolled up.) I decided to switch back to Firefox/Aurora, but recently I chose to give Safari another shot seeing as there had been many software updates for Lion. Anyway, I found that after installing certain extensions, I had the weird scrolling artefact come back. So I've removed the offending extensions, and now that issue seems to be fixed.

I have this other weird issue where for what ever reason, whether it's when I switch tabs or spaces (I'm unsure), the pages I've loaded in tabs will scroll up about 30 pixels (the height of the horizontal tab bar), and I can't scroll up any further. That means that it cuts off 30px of the header on YouTube and various other websites. The only way to fix/correctly re-align the pages, is to hit refresh or exit/re-enter full screen mode. I just find this annoying, it only happens in full screen mode.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Sep 27, 2011 11:59 PM

There are no replies.

Safari Full Screen Page Displacement Issue, Scrolling Artefact.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.