Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change size of Iphoto book at end? Help!

I created a pretty big book on Iphoto an must have selected Large size at the beginning. When I went to order it at the end, I saw that it was LARGE in size when I wanted Extra large. Now I'm wondering if there is a way to change the size of the book without having to create a new book and start all over.

Help!

iPhoto '08

Posted on Sep 28, 2011 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2011 1:14 PM

You can change sizes. First select the book and type Command+D to make a duplicate of the book. That's a backup in case you lose some of the text when you change. Go to the Change Theme window and the book size will be at the top of the window:

User uploaded file

Click to view full size

Be aware that there has been problems with the XL size book for some users. If you run into problems you can go back to the Large book

OT

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2011 1:14 PM in response to ktnryan

You can change sizes. First select the book and type Command+D to make a duplicate of the book. That's a backup in case you lose some of the text when you change. Go to the Change Theme window and the book size will be at the top of the window:

User uploaded file

Click to view full size

Be aware that there has been problems with the XL size book for some users. If you run into problems you can go back to the Large book

OT

Change size of Iphoto book at end? Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.