Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote to Powerpoint

I created a slideshow using Keynote but want to convert it to Powerpoint. Is that possible and, if so, how do I do it? I tried to change the ending to .ppt but that didn't work.

Thanks,

MacBookPro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 8:21 AM

6 replies

Aug 6, 2016 9:15 AM in response to Richard Rossiter1

That does not work

Yes it does. Millions of users have no problems doing this.

What exactly happens when you use; File > Export?

They import pictures not movies.

You need to explain this as you have not provided any supporting information.

Keynote can import image files, QuickTime files and sound files.

What are you tying to do?

I want this answer too. And not next year.

If you provide adequate information you have a better chance of receiving a reply from one of the many users like yourself, who volunteer in the discussion groups to answer questions.

Aug 7, 2016 3:06 AM in response to Richard Rossiter1

If it worked I wouldn’t be asking.

You have not asked a question, you have only provided disjointed statements.

You have leapfrogged into a discussion from five years ago, its very difficult understanding your

I uploaded it or should I say all 25 and guess what. NOT.

Exporting a Keynote presentation converts the file format and saves as a separate file. There is no uploading involved.

Again, unless you explain in clear and simple terms what you are experiencing, no one will understand your problem and we will be unable to help.

How to ask for help in Apple Support Communities:

• Ask a specific question
  • Describe the signs and symptoms of the problem you are having
  • Use simple descriptive language, don't use jargon, slang words or abbreviations
  • Provide specific details of the Mac Model, Mac OS and of the Application you are using

Keynote to Powerpoint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.