Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got issues.

Hey so i just got a new PC and i just downloaded iTunes and am trying to get my ipod and ipad to register. But nothing is registering and my computer shows that they are plugged in but itunes wont open them. Is there thing i can do to force register them? In my mind i think i may be missing the newest update on the ipod and ipad? and maybe thats why they wont appear but i am a bit concerned. Anyone got any ideas?

iPad 2, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 29, 2011 12:40 PM

1 reply

Sep 29, 2011 1:51 PM in response to brianfromnorthfield

This forum is for questions from those managing sites on iTunes U, Apple's service for colleges and universities to post educational material in the iTunes Store. You'll be most likely to get help with this issue if you ask in the general iTunes forums.

Answering quickly, Apple has some troubleshooting steps for this issue here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1538

If nothing there helps, try asking for further assistance in the iTunes for Windows forum.

Regards.

I got issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.