Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album artworks don't sync sometimes

I use ipod touch 4th g. latest itunes. When I change some album covers in my library, my ipod don't recogonize or only recognize some of the new pics, so I have to delete all songs on my ipod manually, and then sync again, very annoying, any advice?

iPod touch, Windows Vista

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 1:50 PM

3 replies

Sep 30, 2011 1:53 PM in response to jj0008

You dont have to delete them, if you add the artwork you can just sync the song again(this works with my itouch). Sometimes the type of image isnt recgonized on your ipod. Make sure you change the album cover from the album, not clicking on the song and changing the info from there(this only changes the song's info)

I have some more ideas, but tell me if you have tried these heard of them ect.

-Pat

Sep 30, 2011 2:07 PM in response to mrmovieman

Hi,

thx for answering, I didn't change it from album, but I changed the pic for each song under the same album with same artwork, so I believe they should be equivalent actions at least. I believe there is a system mistake for itunes's part, I see I am not the only one who is complain about the way itunes handle album artworks.

Oct 1, 2011 11:03 AM in response to jj0008

Ok did some searching and found this stuff,

This happened to me. Go to where it says "show album art on ipod" in itunes. Uncheck that and sync. When it is done, go back and re-check the box and sync again. It worked for me.

and

what i did was go into itunes:
-devices
-music
then click on settings and ticked replace all items when auto-filling
then i clicked auto fill and it worked!!
this is itunes version 10 and using iphone 4

im still looking for more info, see if this works!

I never had this problem with my ipod touch?

Album artworks don't sync sometimes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.