Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i merge two accounts

can i merge two accounts

Posted on Sep 30, 2011 10:05 PM

30 replies

Mar 27, 2012 4:27 PM in response to tmcdanel

Apple needs to fix this crap about not being able to merge two accounts. It REALLY screws with the user experience. I never even wanted to accounts but somewhere along the way it made me choose an @me.com account. Little did I know that this is also a way to purchase itunes content. if you want people to buy content though normal channels than make it easy. As it stands now pirating content is a **** of a lot easier to deal with than an honest purchase on multiple itunes accounts.

Oct 8, 2012 11:03 AM in response to mdyod

mdyod wrote:

Notice all the questions we ask about this subject and all we get is a "NO"....

No explaination / No "We're working on it" / "We'll take your suggestion into consideration"

Apple has not stated why it is not possible nor wheteher they are doing anything about it.

"No" is the only answer that it correct.

You can send suggestions here -> http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Oct 10, 2012 9:07 AM in response to brianfromloves

I would like to vote for this also. I have a long standing account with iTunes and so I have an apple ID. I don't use it that much, and I store the PW. So when I got my phone I couldn't for the life of me remember the PW so I created a new apple ID for phone, icloud, etc. Now I have all this stuff in my iTunes that I would like to incorporate into the cloud. The whole beauty of the cloud is to synch everything. Not everyone who uses Apple products are 18-30. Some of us are older and forget things like passwords! I went into my account and tried to edit my email to the one I now prefer and of course it says we can't do that, there is already an account using that email. Yeah, me! I understand it could be a security issue. But my CC is on file with the first iTunes and now I don't think I can use that with the billing info needed on the phone, which I skipped in original set up. There needs to be a mechanism for this. Heck, I'd even be willing to pay for it.

Feb 4, 2013 8:04 AM in response to tmcdanel

That is the same thing I did my boss decided to be on my work/personal email and so I have been changing everything to my gmail and well I cant access gmail and I cant fn figure out how to combine the two account with Apple..... Im ready to go insane over this **** change of what the f ever! I don't need the owner of my hotel to see what I purchase, when and what sites I visit or blah blah blah..... Gerr some one in Itunes or Apple or ICloud need to come up with some re programing quickly

can i merge two accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.