Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Side Scrolling in Safarid

I'm a teacher and my district uses and online grading program called "Pinnacle". I'm running Safari on Lion and I'm having trouble scrolling sideways. I just recently entered enough grades that the older grades disappear off the left side of my screen. If I want to see the older grades I need to scroll over to the left. It's really frustrating to do that now, because if I swipe my fingers from left to right on the trackpad as if I were pushing the page over, I go back to the previous website page. I can scroll vertically without any problems. So instead of scrolling with the trackpad, I have to use the invisible scroll bar on the bottom of the page, but sometimes it's hard to find (since it's invisible when not actively scrolling). Is there something obvious that I'm missing that could make scrolling to the left easier?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2011 7:10 PM

but sometimes it's hard to find

Rob...

Try here > OS X Lion: Vanishing Scroll Bars & How to Get Them Back | Apartment Therapy Unplggd

4 replies

Side Scrolling in Safarid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.