Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal is not syncing to Mobile me

My iCal is not syncing up with my Mobile Me calendar. My iphone is syncing great with Mobile Me, but it stops there. I am on Lion. The iCal is not showing up in my Mobile Me syncing preferences either. It was working now it has stopped.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 7:43 AM

1 reply

Oct 5, 2011 4:26 PM in response to kristifromaustin

In Lion, iCal is now synced via iCal Preferences.

This from iCal help using the search criteria "sync"

Set up a MobileMe account

If you’re a MobileMe subscriber, you can use iCal to access and manage your MobileMe calendars. For example, in iCal, you can add subscribed calendars to your MobileMe Calendar account so you can view them in iCal and on devices with iOS 4 or later. You can also share calendars, which allows others to see or edit the calendars.

If your calendars are already set up to be synced using MobileMe, then your MobileMe Calendar account is already set up. To sync your calendars using MobileMe, see:

Sync calendars across devices

1. Choose iCal > Preferences and click Accounts.
  2. To add a new account, click Add ➕ in the lower-left corner.
  3. Enter your MobileMe email address and password, and then click Create.iCal finds any calendar accounts associated with the email address you provide.

For more information about working with MobileMe calendars, visit the MobileMe website.

MobileMe website

iCal is not syncing to Mobile me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.