Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you mass delete camera roll photos?

I have an iPhone 4 and iPhoto '11. iPhoto crashed and didn't delete all the photos after importing. How do I delete them now?? Don't need them on my phone any more. And there are well over 100 to delete...

Yes, I know how to delete them individually....

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 8:10 AM

Go to the camera roll. Tap the arrow icon in the upper right corner. Select the photos you want to delete. Tap Delete.

6 replies

Mar 16, 2014 4:26 PM in response to MomE

I have 7.1 version. I found out what to do. Phone must be plugged into itunes. Go into photo section. Hit the SYNC BUTTON where it says sync photos. A list of photo folders with dates will appear. Put a check in the boxes of the photos you want deleted, THEN HIT THE SAME SYNC BUTTON and itunes will delete photos from phone. THIS SOLVED MY ISSUES. If anyone else has problems, leave a message and maybe I can explain it in more depth. It sounds confusing, but it really isn't. GOOD LUCK.

How do you mass delete camera roll photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.