Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

You will be missed forever. Thanks for the fish.

Posted on Oct 5, 2011 6:12 PM

10 replies

Oct 5, 2011 8:05 PM in response to K T

Steve Jobs, you amazed the world with the iPhone. The iPad. And the Magic Mouse was also one of the coolest mice I could think of. I already miss you Steve! I feel like as if a part of my family died.... -cries- -tears- :-(

R.I.P. Steve Jobs. You were the best of all.

Oct 5, 2011 8:11 PM in response to K T

The skies above Southern California are crying. We have lost a man who shared his vision with the world. Everywhere I look around me I see iPhones, iPods, Macs, and the ingenious iPad. Those products changed the way I live my life.

A man I never knew personally, won my heart with his genius. I will miss him greatly.

Thank you Mr. Jobs. Thank you for all you have done. You did it your way.

Rest in peace.

Oct 6, 2011 7:55 PM in response to K T

I have been telling people everyday of my life that this man was a man with vision. A separate star amoung stars.

God bless Mr. Jobs and family. Your visions were many and the competition few. We smile everytime we use our equipment. Thank you.

One day my friend thay will come out with an apple app that will tell you about your health just by holding your products. One step at a time.

I truly admire you and your ideas for the future. Now the rest is up to you team that you have groomed so well.

Again, God bless your journey and god bless the Apple team.

Oct 8, 2011 12:17 AM in response to K T

I still mourn the loss of Mr. Jobs.

He is forever in my heart and my mind. He's a part of me.

As I hold my iPad now, I measure how bold and daring it was to launch such a fantastic product.

Steven Paul Jobs had a vision, a dream, and never let anything hold him back.

He made the impossible possible. As a friend of mine said yesterday, "In a hundred years from now, people will still be amazed."

Thank you Mr. Jobs.

PS: don't forget to grab your copy of his biography... It will be available soon.

Also, mark your calendars on february 24th. It's his birthday date.

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.