Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

deleted pics using the card reader for the ipad

I put my sd card in the card reader plugged it into the ipad, and i was going through the pics deleting ones i didnt want before i import them and by accident i hit delete all , and all i could do is pull the card reader out before it deleted all the pics, now i have 243 pics left out of 3000 is there any way to get those pictures back????

iPad 2, Other OS

Posted on Oct 6, 2011 12:24 AM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2011 12:41 AM in response to CR11581

You will probably need to look for PC / Mac programs that are capable of recovering deleted files from memory cards - do a search for 'photo recovery' and you should find some, and see if any of them do a 'trial' version (e.g. recover first 10 photos etc) before buying any (you could also do a search on here to see if anybody else has been in the same position). But don't use the card for taking more photos until you've finished trying to recover the photos from it, otherwise you'll be overwriting them.

deleted pics using the card reader for the ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.