Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Caller ID Photo

I'm experiencing a problem with a couple Caller ID photos. Instead of getting the id and photo at the top of my screen I get a full screen photo. This in and of itself is ok, but I don't get the accept and decline buttons. Is there something I need to change in the particular contact? All I have tried to do is edit and repase or modify the photo?

Thanks

iPhone 4, iOS 4.2.7

Posted on Oct 6, 2011 3:26 AM

4 replies

Oct 6, 2011 3:41 AM in response to Stuart Goldberg

Regarding the size of the contact photo...if you assigned the photo to the contact right on your phone, you'll get the larger photo. If you assign the photo to your contact on your contacts list on your computer, then sync the phone, the photo will come show up as the smaller photo in the upper right corner on the phone when you call them or they call you.

Now, why you aren't seeing the buttons that allow you to accept or decline, i'm not sure. Are you talking about if you've locked your phone and the call comes in you don't see the buttons? If that is the case, you won't. You'll just see the slider. You can press the on/off switch to decline the call. The only time you'll see those two buttons is if your phone isn't in "lock mode". Hope this all made sense. lol

iPhoNettie

Caller ID Photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.