Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone else lost Netflix from the Internet menu?

I have done restarts, reboots, signed in and out and in of AirPlay, homeshare, etc... I have been on the Netflix site, no problems there.

Has it just dropped from the menu for anybody else? I can't find any outage information on the web.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 8:55 AM

starting last night i had netflix on the menu it just dosent open.....really frustrated

15 replies

Oct 29, 2011 7:53 PM in response to BikeBookBread

We installed an update today and the only menu options we are left with are Internet (NO NETFLIX HERE), Computers and Settings. When you go to the Internet menu, it won't allow us to do anything except YouTube. I can't click on any of the drop downs.

The unit is about 2 weeks old and has worked flawlessly until now. I am very disappointed in this. When you pay this much for a GEN 2 Apple product, you expect it to work, every time. I have other Apple products and don't have bugs.

What is the answer to fix the menu??

Nov 15, 2011 6:53 PM in response to BikeBookBread

Just yesterday I am unable to watch anything on Netflix. I can log in and browse, but I get "a communication error has occured, try again later" when I try to play something.

Everything else works fine on the Apple TV unit.

Netfix plays fine on my laptop.

I tried logging out and back in Netflix on the Apple TV unit, but that didnt work.

Gonna try a reset to factory settings and reboot everything.

Any other suggestions??

Has anyone else lost Netflix from the Internet menu?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.