Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why wont my apple tv see my library? I can connect to internet etc... But it has stopped seeing my media files on my pc. i have tried all the suggestion but wit no luck:-(

why wont my apple tv see my library? I can connect to internet etc... But it has stopped seeing my media files on my pc. i have tried all the suggestion but with no luck:-(

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 7:58 AM

6 replies

Oct 7, 2011 9:06 AM in response to Winston Churchill

Hi

i have the apple tv2. I was working ok,with no problems but now will not see my library. I have all my films music etc.. on a extl hard drive and my itunes is set to that file.

its wireless connected via my Bt home hub

I have tried restore , i have moved it to a new location . as i said i can get youtube and go to the itunes store but will not see my media files .

tried unplugging router, unplugged the apple tv, no success.

any other suggestions Winston?

why wont my apple tv see my library? I can connect to internet etc... But it has stopped seeing my media files on my pc. i have tried all the suggestion but wit no luck:-(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.