Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why no "nano" apps? -

why no "nano" apps? - if apple provides watch faces and Nike pedometer, why not more opportunities, calculator, etc?

We all know that much tech miniturization inspiration comes from scifi, etc - including Dick Tracy.....

So, why not a ipod nano calculator, skype interface and more.

Eventually (if Steve were here) I would not be surpriized to see "iglasses" with heads-up holographic dispaly of all ipod capability (assuming tech miniturizatioons continu on current trajectory....

In the interim - Nano apps would be killer and useful especially a calculator! -remembr those old Casio ca

iPod nano

Posted on Oct 7, 2011 11:49 AM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2011 9:46 AM in response to scottmgraves

Nano is very versatil tool for running, watch, listen music, fashion, the screen is small however can be used for some cool apps that we used to have in watches like calcs, games, tones, timers, etc

My recommendations now that more people is using the nano as a watch is add the following:

- Calculators

- Games ( that´s would be fantastic!!!!)

- Interfaces tu use the nano with a bike and meassure speed, odometer, accu distance, calories, etc)

- More Clock faces for example: Tag, Rolex, about diferrent themes like Matrix, Like Pedrator Watch, or other more updated such as movies, themes for kids, etc

- Wallpapers

- Tools like : Todo, Shopping list,

- USB to save files

- Personal Expenses Budget

- Option to Add securuty such as "slide to unlock"

- Videos

I thinks the potential in nano is big !!!

why no "nano" apps? -

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.