Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printing multiple images on one sheet

Help needed on printing multiple images to one piece of paper which can be any size, the image size has to be specific because of mounting in small albums, this is frustating the life out of me, please help!

Cheers

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 8, 2011 7:49 AM

14 replies

Oct 8, 2011 8:31 AM in response to Dave Angel

Hello Dave,

I am not sure what you already have tried, so here is my approach:

• select the image to be printed in the Browser, press cmd-P
  • In the Print Panel select the custom preset 3x2
  • Press the "more Options" button
  • In the Layout sub-panel set the "Image Size"-selector to "Custom" and specify the size you want.
  • Set the number of rows and columns you want
  • check "same photo per page"
  • Press Print

Hope that helps

Léonie

Oct 19, 2011 5:30 AM in response to Kirby Krieger

Hi, just picking back up on the multiple image printing. What happens is this: I select the media size, select 3x2 and lets say i want to upload 8 diferent images on to the A4 media, then i enter the custom image size and the field keeps changing the szie to a size it prefers, so its only when I change the rows and columns will the csutom size field alter again and the trouble is it takes me ages to work out all the other settings befroe finally I'm allowed to enter my prescribed image size, this seems to be a pot luck really. I find myself forever altering the custom images size unitl finally i give up or i just get lucky

Thanks

Oct 19, 2011 8:58 AM in response to Dave Angel

Hi Dave -- this is likely one of those issues that's easier to resolve for a specific case than for all cases. What dimensions do you regularly print? On what size paper? How much space do you need between images? How much space do you need between the outermost images and the paper's edge?

The dialog has some decision-making built into it that can be frustrating. It appears that it will allow you to change image size as long as that size fits with the current row and column settings. If it doesn't, you have to change the row and column settings first. When you change those, you images size is changed, and the number of images per page is fixed. You can return the number of images per page setting to "as many as possible" by clearing the field and tabbing out of it.

HTH.

printing multiple images on one sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.