Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With iOS 5 will you lose iCal synching via MobileMe?

If you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 5, will you still be able to sync your iPhone calendar to your desktop iCal calendar using MobileMe or would you be required to use iCloud sync services?

If you are required by iOS 5 to use iCloud, will you be able to sync from a Snow Leopard iCal desktop computer?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Oct 8, 2011 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2011 6:17 PM

Please see:

iOS 5 and MobileMe

—tonza

3 replies

Oct 13, 2011 6:52 AM in response to tonza

I have not get switched to iCloud but when I updated my MBP to Lion I noticed that inside of the Mail, Contacts and Calendards dialog box under my MobileMe account the option for Contacts is missing. I am sure that if I would have not upgraded to 10.7.2 this would not be the case. User uploaded file

Strangly enough all of my contacts are on my phone under the tab Bryan's MobileMe....User uploaded file

To add to my frustration the option to sync my MobileMe contacts, calendars and bookmarks will not engage. I think this is because they are iCloud features but I have not yet switched to iCloud...

I am sure they will fix this soon but regardless I am calling Apple to complain and only because I have been a MobileMe member for 3 years and I paid for this service and I will get this resolved.

User uploaded file

With iOS 5 will you lose iCal synching via MobileMe?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.