Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad is not turning on. It suddenly shut down and is not working anymore

Have your Ipad suddenly gone black?

Posted on Oct 8, 2011 4:25 PM

4 replies

Apr 16, 2012 3:07 AM in response to eduardo169

when i was installing many many apps and internet browser from cydia in my ipad and entered into this new installed internet browser,suddenly it got shut down unexpectedly with no reason.

Then i used this method as mentioned in website "hold down both home and power button for 10 seconds" ,it worked and got on,but unfortunately it's stuck in BLACK screen of loading progress with white rotating circle in the middle and didn't move beyond.pls try to find a solution to a problem because i am very worried about and i am not feeling happy. plz help me!!!

Apr 16, 2012 3:08 AM in response to eduardo169

when i was installing many many apps and internet browser from cydia in my ipad and entered into this new installed internet browser,suddenly it got shut down unexpectedly with no reason.

then i used this method as mentioned in website "hold down both home and power button for 10 seconds" ,it worked and got on,but unfortunately it's stuck in black screen of loading progress with white rotating circle in the middle and didn't move beyond.pls try to find a solution to a problem because i am very worried about and i am not feeling happy. plz help me!!!

Apr 16, 2012 3:30 PM in response to eduardo169

then i used this method as mentioned in website "hold down both home and power button for 10 seconds" ,it worked and got on,but unfortunately it's stuck in black screen of loading progress with white rotating circle in the middle and didn't move beyond.then what did i do, i kept my ipad into idfu mode for the installation of iOS(mostly found on website:www.getios.com) and got fixed up.......>>>>FOLKS HERE IS MY GUIDANCE:

NOW READ IT CAREFULLY:

iDFU MODE FOR THE iOS INSTALLATION FOR IPHONE OR IPAD:

FIRST,YOU SHOULD OPEN ITUNE SOFTWARE THEN:

1)HOLD HOME BUTTON FOR 5 SECS;

2)NEVER LEAVE HOME BOTTON,BUT HOLD BOTH HOME N POWER/SLEEP BUTTON FOR 10 SECS;

3)LEAVE POWER BUTTON BUT NEVER LEAVE HOME BUTTON FOR 15 SECS.

U SEE THAT DIALOG BOX N DRIVER MESSAGES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TASKBAR APPEAR.U CAN SEE "CHECK UPDATE" BUTTON N "RESTORE" BUTTON IN THE iTUNE.CLICK THE RESTORE BUTTON THE PROGRESS OF iSO DOWNLOAD STARTS.IF U DOWNLOADED iOS FILE WHOSE FORMAT IS IPSW FORMAT,U MAY HOLD SHIFT BUTTON N CLICK RESTORE AND U SEE A ADD DIALOG APPEARING,THEN SELECT .IPSW FILE,MEANWHILE CERTAIN DRIVER MESSEGES APPEAR,AND THE IPAD/IPHONE WILL BE UNDER PROGRESS OF iSO INSTALLATION AND

U WILL SEE APPLE LOGO APPEARING ON THE iPAD SCREEN>>>>>>SO BE PATIENT BECASUE IT TAKES ABOUT 25/30 MINS TO INSTALL.

YOUR BEST LUCKY EXPERT,MR.SOHAIL JAFFARI

MY ID EMAIL:SOHAIL_THE_KINGOFPERSIA@YAHOO.COM;MY SKYPE ID:SOHAIL_THE_KING

SOHAIL_THE_LIBERTY@YAHOO.COM

My Ipad is not turning on. It suddenly shut down and is not working anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.